Tuesday, June 26, 2007

RESPECTFUL

One way to be respectful is to be scarce. There are multitude of ways friends and family can communicate without having to be together physically. We have the phone, e-mail, text messaging, blog, even the postal services.........and prayer! Yesterday we got the cutest, adorable thank you for my birthday stuff card (and she even named the gifts one by one) from our granddaughter and wrote it all by herself (but I see her very talented, creative mOm made the card!!!! What respect (& I'll add very thoughtful)!!! Proverbs 25:17, 27:14 is great on respect for others and is super strong on respect........."Seldom set foot in your neighbor's or someone's house, lest he become weary of you and hate you." Wow! Everyone has their goals, projects, responsibilities, preparations for the family and the home. I respect and support these undertakings, just helping out when and where I can......even if that means being scarce!

No comments: