Friday, June 15, 2007

Banana Bread

Father's Day......yea.........a great time to get up early and bake banana bread - does 32 loaves seem like a lot? No, not really. By the time I finished Outreach yesterday, I saw some people I hadn't seen for a while and since they are taking a trip and I know my banana bread would be tastier than a cold crescent in the hotel room! :) It's fun, delicious, and brings back a lot of memories when I first taught our granddaugther how to make banana (she loves cracking the eggs) bread and then when our grandson got older he wanted to help (he loved to stir)!!!!! Usually I make b. bread on Saturday, but it's been fun baking on Friday because my hubby also wanted a dutch apple pie which took 1 hr. and 10 minutes to bake! Happy early Father's Day men! You deserve the best - the very best! It is definitely worth my blog being later.....and our home smelling fantastic! .........Happy Friday!

No comments: