Friday, June 22, 2007

Plan B

I believe in going with Plan B if Plan A doesn't work. Today is Plan B.....what was going to be a phenomenal day with Plan A now is Plan B........... I'm very flexible and actually was raised as a kid of "either/or" so as an adult I prefer the Plan A or B - choices! I refuse to look at the negative today, so Plan B will work! It's beginning to look pretty good. I covet prayers, empathy, (sympathy), encouragement, hugs, and understanding. So, I'll just except what comes my way today with Plan B and have a phenomenal day! To coin a phrase a CEO I used to be Admin. Asst. to would say "Carol you're so committed to positive ideas and plans, so have fun and don't sweat the small stuff!"
Yea, it is Friday and with that robust enthusiasm it's going to be
phe----nom----i-----nal!!!!!!

No comments: