Thursday, June 14, 2007

OUTREACH

What a beautiful day (no rain so far)...I'm headed out to Starbucks for a nice warm latte to get my OUTREACH day started! Usually someone recognizes me and asks me how is your Church doing? #1 Outreach begins and they know they are going to get invited. I've already prayed this prayer: "Lord you have not given me a spirit of timidity - of cowardice, of craven and cringing and fawning fear - but You have given me a spirit of power and of love and a calm-well-balanced discipline/self-control to witness for You. I can do all things through Christ Who gives me the strength. Amen." Then after they ask "How is your Church doing?" Starbucks is a small place so then someone else will come up and say "Where's your Church?" So goes OUTREACH - me reaching out to them, caring, concerned, consecrated enough to share my life and what God means to me. The HOPE I have in Him. People are hurting to hear what works........I am 100% sure the Bible works and I know my husband teaches it every single Sunday! See ya there!!!! (10-11 a.m. on Sunday--Worship Center) :)

No comments: