Thursday, June 28, 2007

QUALITY

I've been reading the book of Esther lately and found in 4:14 these immortal words. "and who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this?" This represents 3 major QUALITY CHOICES in our lives. Wisdom....the nations of the world are facing problems never before imagined. There is unrest and indecision on every hand. Yet, there is wisdom for such a day as this. Patience...Everything we do will not always be to our liking...but we must learn to accept the things we cannot change, have courage to change the things we can and the wisdom to know the difference. Strength....He has a plan for our life and gives us strength to carry it through. The same God today is the same as in the days of Queen Esther, "for such a time as this." "My God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory." What shall we say....We all have qualities that no other individual has. We were born with them. In our alone time we make the decision on how to develop these QUALITIES. Patience is a great quality but I need more of it when it comes to computer technology (but I will not give up on learning!) Bottom Line: Don't hide your light under a bushel. Let the strength of your character and wisdom shine so brightly that others, seeing, it will rush to light their candles from it! ..........Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

Deborah said...

I loved your encouragement. love always me

Geneva said...

Your thoughts are as beautiful as ever  I don’t get a chance to read every day but I always know that when I do, that I will find something that touches my heart. Have a blessed day!
Hugs and prayers,
Geneva

Carol Donnelson said...

Deborah:
Thank you! Your Bible Study is a great blessing! May you be blessed beyond whatsoever you ask or think.


Geneva:
God's love and blessings, and my gratitude to you!