Sunday, June 24, 2007

Plan B is working GREAT!

I can imagine someone living in a 2-story home and the upstair's air conditioning goes out, so they move downstairs............well, my body is feeling the effects of moving chairs and tables (ugh!) because at our church yesterday we moved Fellowship Hall to the front of the building because the second air decided not to work but the first air is working fantastic! My prayer is that people don't mind change; we have a big day planned and several visitors.....and Q&A afterwards with a super summer meal! So far in my mind Plan B is working GREAT....now I just hope everyone else thinks so. I covet each one's prayers as you read my blog today...I'm a person who loves change for the better but it's not about me, it's about growth in our church and the visitors looking for a church home where they feel "at home" - and that I am positive they will find! (And an incredible teaching from the Bible!) See ya at 10 a.m.

No comments: