Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Early Wednesday

Okay - I'll admit I'm up super early today. Yesterday when I was out, I ran across a Server from Denny's who said they have a whole new staff since they were not a "corporate" restaurant any more and they are totally smoke free. (Hooray on that one!) Where does that lead me? It leads me to go and meet the new Servers for Outreach and invite them to Church maybe before they get their permament schedule. We always relate because I love to serve others and of course up at the crack of dawn! Oh, before I get ready and go I want to share something that was sent from a friend of mine on e-mail. 'N-joy..........
Today's Message of the Day is:> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> Life is short, Forgive quickly,> > > >> Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And> > > >> never regret anything that made you smile. Send to> > > >> all the people you don't want to lose in 2007, even> > > >> me.... If you get 3 back, you are a great friend> > > >> Life may not be the party we hoped for,> > > >> But while we're here we should dance....

No comments: