Saturday, July 21, 2007

Super Saturday

I'm declaring this to be super Saturday! There are so many super things I have to do to catch up.........prepare for Sunday service is what makes it super. Practicing the new worship song; playing on the Keyboard and a song for offertory.....Q&A grocery buying......looking for a super buy in the shoe departments. I love to walk as my exercise and have decided my tennis shoes are not supporting my ankles. I know so many people who have promised to come to church...these people are hurting for someone to care for them. ....and talk about joy being lost and all the disappointments they have. I'm going to do some super Outreach to remind them our church service begins at 10 a.m. I know that's early, but it's only for 1 hour of their time. God's timetable and His motivation tells me to care to call and give a nudge of remembrance of caring...........when I pillow my head tonight.....I can honestly say what a super day!!!!! See ya in church tomorrow :)

No comments: