Friday, July 6, 2007

ORDER

To me order means doing what's right! I love the scripture "Let all things be done decently and in order." I Cor. 14:40. Yesterday I went to pay our water bill and there were guided ropes to let us know where the line began and ended. Some were standing on the outskirts of that guided rope and really I couldn't tell where the line was and of course it had to all quiet people in line. When I asked where the line formed, no one answered; since it is at City Hall, one of the employees who worked there announced that the line formed over far on the left! Actually I would have been the first in line because since no one answered I figured out where the line began. She said "You are in the right place to begin the line." And I mentioned to her that I should really be at the end of the line since I just walked up....she said, "No, there is order and you are in the right place." Since I was in a hurry, I thanked her and paid the bill and off I went! At another time my husband and I went to eat at CiCi's - they have a great salad bar but there were several teens throwing pizza - a sight for sore eyes as my Mom used to say! It didn't take too long until the Manager appeared and there was definitely order!
Okay...........I want this day to hurry up and get started!!.......The grandkids are coming! Rest assured they have been taught order by their parents.......and we follow up in full support!! Oh, I cannot wait to see them! They add so much to life and as the little sign on the wall by my desk says "Grandmas are just antique little girls!" Have a safe and happy Friday!

No comments: