Tuesday, July 3, 2007

FORGIVENESS

I have experienced forgiveness on a very deep level. It's wonderful! It's lasting and of God. I used to underestimate God's power to give me strength to forgive. I found He was ready for me to step out in faith and relinquish the whole ordeal to Him. This opened the door to breaking the bondage and experiencing freedom. I knew I had fully forgiven when I could talk about the issues that once were so painful. At that point I knew it was a good indicator that I was embracing the forgiveness because it lead to healing. I knew God was deepening my forgivenss and intensifying my healing. A sign of true forgiveness is when issues are discussed, resolved, and put to rest forever!
A very warm hug of unconditional love and a dose of Matthew 7:12, 14, 15 definitely works in the God's tremendous truth in saying "I FORGIVE YOU!"

No comments: