Sunday, July 15, 2007

CONTENTMENT

I always make no bones about it.....today is always an exciting day for me. There is a feeling of contentment when I got to church. I know my husband will show everyone from the Bible answers. Psalm 103:1-13 is great to read re: contentment. It's not about what we have or accomplish, it is about who has us and what He has accomplished for us. Contentment leads to gratitude and I truly believe is based on havig my life filled with so much appreciation and God's love! Our church service is only for one hour but definitely worth the time. I call it a time to sharpen our focus! ........and if you read my previous posts on Sunday, I will always be content with giving anyone a chance to plug in to LC which begins at 10 a.m. See you there! (oooops remember "Women of Worth" class is at 9 a.m. as announced but usually every other week!) :)

No comments: