Tuesday, July 17, 2007

DISCIPLINE

Actually I love the word discipline. I do not have a clue where I would be if I didn't not adhere to that word DAILY. It takes tough discipline to keep the goals and visions I have. But, without disciplining myself I would just be a glitz on the radar screen! I love to tackle huge challenges.....just like last Sunday at the W.O.W. (Women of Worth) class I teach, I shared with all the ladies there to form a (Siesta) (Sister) common approach and have accountability .....one lady continued to extend it to "Servitude." Now that's having a heart of concern and caring! I've begun this new week with that in mind.....simply disciplining myself to SERVE wherever needed! Yesterday my husband suggested to have just veggies for supper. That sounded so great I decided to have a candlelight dinner and the menu consisted of our 3 very favorite veggies.....green large butter beans, fried okra (only picsweet brand becaue I love to make the coating :) and corn on the cob. mmm-- but today's a brand new day and yesterday is history......so I'm going to continue the week disciplining myself to achieve any and all goals this day, of course looking to whom I may serve!

No comments: