Friday, July 27, 2007

Go Ahead - Make Someone's Day!

Yesterday I did a semi-study on Blogging (semi-meaning just barely getting started) and one of the great suggestions was have a catchy Title. In "Carol's Chicktionary Library" Go Ahead - Make Someone's Day would be "catchy." To me, just the mere meaning of my blog "Carol's Caring Thoughts" would be enough to pass today's title on........ okay so how would you make someone's day? It's Friday, so my day begins on Friday with my hair appointment and my hairdresser has a boyfriend and one of the questions she always asks me is "I know you have a Friday night date night with your husband, but I need some ideas from you as to what to do with my boyfriend this weekend." So I'm taking her the Entertainment section of the paper and she can choose. I'm positive that will make her day. Next.....I'm going to surprise an acquaintance I know with a cute keyring (she collects them) with a funky pen attached that I paid hardly anything for from Staples.........she suffers from "aloneness" since her hubby passed away 3 years ago. I know that will make her day. I'd love to hear how you will make someone's day and of course what I'm finding out is no one can remember her/his password to send a comment, so as the current saying goes with our kids "No worries." Have a better than happy Friday and okay - go ahead makes someone's day!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Carol,

I believe I made my supervisor's day yesterday because I kept her laughing at me all day. She is always telling not to let her spazz out, and yesterday every technical thing I touched just would not work for me. My application on my pc would not work and she was like "sure Mary but everyone else can get in", then my #6 on the key board quit working for about two minutes and she was just listening to what I had to say every time I something would not work for me. I kept telling myself "Oh gosh" and she would start laughing because she knew something else was going wrong and so she would quickly walk around to see what I was doing to try to fix my problem. So needless to say I had her and a coworker who sits right behind me in tears all day. I told her I was not staying past 4. She smiled and said "no, not with the day you've been having" and she continued to laugh at me. It was too funny. :~)

Mary