Wednesday, July 4, 2007

FREEDOM

I'm eternally grateful for freedom. The freedom we have in God we trust and the freedom to be an individual with talents, great worth, intelligence, and on and on. Celebrating Independence Day is awesome seeing the phenomenal fireworks, and just having a day of leisure thinking about freedom we have! IAs I write this blog I am thinking about the year our Son took us to New York City to see (all sites) but seeing the Statute of Liberty was my favorite! Every time I think of it I am awe-struck to this day as it brings tears of joy when I say I am proud to be an American and at the same time a Christian! Living in America; experiencing the freedom we truly have and as we ENJOY this day, I'm looking forward to seeing a parade, seeing the fireworks, eating delicious food and rejoicing in singing "American the Beautiful" and proclaim all to have a HAPPY 4th!

No comments: