Monday, July 23, 2007

A SCHEDULE

What is a schedule? Technically a schedule is a list of times and details of events that are going to happen and projected operations.....time planned it takes to finish. My definition is a timed plan for a procedure or project so that I can flow through the projected operation of my day in a calm, orderly, smooth progressionI would say, a TO BE DONE list for the mark of wisdom. Considering God's Proverbs 31 woman makes my schedule run smoothly. (Tending, serving, getting up early, taking care of family and home first, finishing the To BE DONE list and being flexible enough to go with plan B if Plan A doesn't work.) .......I've always heard "work your schedule or your schedule will work you." Garnish the Schedule with lots of love, prayer, and peace (to name just a few) and we all are bound to have a happy Monday!!!!

No comments: