Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Glorifying God in My Life

To me, glorifying God is simple. I make use of the gifts (faculties, talents, qualities) according to the grace given me. I let my light so shine before others that they may see my moral excellence and my praiseworthy, noble and good deeds, and recognize and honor and praise and glorify my God who is in heaven. I allow my life to lovingly express truth in ALL things - speaking truly, living truly. Whatever may be my task, I work it heartily (from the soul) (something done) for God and in serving others. Some women may never experience this wonderful way to live, but I love it!!! This morning I'm late with my blog (to me anyway) but I've been busy and totally caught up on Thank You letters, cards, and notes. I can rest assured God is truly glorified in my life at this very moment for getting it all done!! The cycle never ends when we glorify God through appreciation and gratefulness! He gives back to us in definitely more ways than one!

No comments: