Friday, July 20, 2007

NEW WORSHIP SONG

I'm a person who loves to learn something new! I do a lot of research on what's new in the corporate world; what's the latest in worship music; keeping up with various school systems to see what our grandkids might have to face in a new school year; video streaming world; scoping the Mall to see what's the latest in fashion; keeping up with the latest books and Author; oh, good grief the list goes on and on......my life is full of exciting events, and one of the latest is spending a ton of time this week learning a new worship song for Sunday. My husband is brilliant at finding accompaniment music for 99cents on the internet!!! (Imagine that!!!) and he even finds it in the right key...I could never thank him enough because at times music is my life.....practice, practice, practice and strict discipline to as I call it "keeping your voice in tune...." I'm hoping everyone's Friday is happy as we put music in our souls.....whatever music that motivates us to have a phenomenal day! Music moves me closer to being my best self!

No comments: