Tuesday, July 10, 2007

PRAYER

When I "get alone with God" very early in the morning and reach for my Bible - for some reason lately it has always opened to Proverbs 31. I know my day and my schedule begin early even before anyone is up. Vs. 15 tells me my chores are enumerated as my day progresses, so I had better pray first crack out of the dish! I believe prayer does change things; it changes our housework! Since I have the heart of a homemaker and am faithful to pray about this realm of my work, the principle of Matthew 6:21 again goes into effect. To me, prayer transports my homemaking out of the physical realm and into the spiritual realm. It makes me feel like a master manager doing my part to have a peaceful, happy home life! ......Bottom Line: ....the prayer of the righteous availeth much. I can't wait at the end of the day to be ever so appreciative in prayer for all He will do to make sure my day is awesome!

No comments: