Monday, July 30, 2007

CHANGE

As my husband always says "Embrace that -- own it for a week.....get back in touch and we'll work on an answer." To me, change takes place. If it ain't broke, don't fix it! I love blogging as well as researching blogs of interest. I found this quote: "You can't change the whole world but you can change somebody's world.......somewhere." by George Hoffman. My grandfather on my Mom's side was a Park Custodian who picked up cig. butts daily for a living....and even though he didn't coin the phrase, "Put that in your pipe and smoke it," that was a release on his frustrations for having to endlessly pick up after people!!! That's the way I feel about blogging. My caring thoughts are what I feel would be something to think about, especially if you are looking for a change. My brother, who has gone home to be with the Lord, said "Carol - you wake up in a new world every day!." He couldn't have been more perfectly right! I'm not globally trying to change the world, but I know positive, caring words do more than calculated icey cold, rude words! Beginning my day with blogging keeps me focused and starts my day with a new attitude and plenty of gratitude! Seeing God's truth in new, fresh ways-change is inevitable!

No comments: