Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Personal Productivity

Yesterday I was coaching a lady and she continually asked me "Carol you are always so productive and positive--how did you stay that way?" All I could honestly say is:

  1. Always establishing Priorities (God first, family second, Church & Crisis' third (includes Great times with Friends & Associates).
  2. Staying focused on keeping my prayer and devotional life. (I journal my prayers).
  3. Looking at habits that I may have that might tend to make me non-productive. (Negativity)
  4. Sharing with my husband to reveal to me ways to better handle the tedious tasks I must perform (as Worship Leader) so that we can achieve the greatest results possible as a team.
  5. Organize my efforts. ls it "
  6. Schedule my activities. (Keyboard practice, exercising, Outreach (my passion) and baking, Authoring a Book, etc.).
  7. Budget my time.
  8. Teaching, coaching, and mentoring women who reach out to me so that I can encourage them to function efficiently.
  9. Last, but not least, having a grateful heart for this great blog site! (Sharing caring thoughts!)
Believe you me, I constantly see INCREASES, PLUS's, MAXIMUM ADVANTAGES, SUCCESSES, HUGE BLESSINGS, MANY MANY PRAISS FOR HAVING THIS BLOG. (Ooops I said that once). Don't worry.....it comes back to me 100-fold!!! Have Happy Tuesday!

No comments: