Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday Humor

Okay - this has been a marvelous week, but I've decided to read this "Dear Pastor" book my husband has on his shelf and share the humor. Leave it up to kids! These will make your day!

Dear Pastor,I know God loves everybody but He never met my sister.Yours sincerely,Arnold. Age 8, Nashville

Dear Pastor,Please say in your sermon that Peter Peterson has been a good boy all week. I am Peter Peterson.Sincerely, Pete. Age 9, Phoenix

Dear Pastor,My father should be a minister. Every day he gives us a sermon about something.Robert, age 11

Dear Pastor,I'm sorry I can't leave more money in the plate, but my father didn't give me a raise in my allowance. Could you have a sermonabout a raise in my allowance?Love, Patty. Age 10
Dear Pastor,My mother is very religious. She goes to play bingo at church every week even if she has a cold.Yours truly, Annette. Age 9

Dear Pastor,I would like to go to heaven someday because I know my brother won't be there.Stephen. Age 8, Chicago

Dear Pastor,I think a lot more people would come to your church if you moved it to Disneyland.Loreen. Age 9

Dear Pastor,I liked your sermon where you said that good health is more important than money but I still want a raise in my allowance.Sincerely, Eleanor, Age 10

Dear Pastor,Please pray for all the airline pilots. I am flying to New York tomorrow. Dennis

Dear Pastor,I liked your sermon on Sunday. Especially when it was finished. Ralph, Age 11

Dear Pastor,How does God know the good people from the bad people? Doyou tell Him or does He read about it in the newspapers? Sincerely, Marie. Age 9, Lewiston

Have a happy Friday and always have fun. Remember: If you're not having fun, do some creativity - enjoy the humor in what kids say and chuckle! I'm so glad it's Friday! Yea!!!!

No comments: