Sunday, April 15, 2007

CARING

I truly bow my head when I awaken each day and thank God for caring for me, not only today, but always. Also for caring for those I love. Today my husband begins a new series on Elijah. As he was discussing it with me yesterday, he was a man of faith and strength. I'm sure, like Elijah, sometimes we create disasters by taking things into our own hands. In spite of that, I'm still reminded that "He careth for me....." and I know He goes before me, preparing the way.
That means He cares enough and is calling to remembrance the lines I am speaking in the Drama we are having in Church. It's called "8 wrongs don't make a right!" We know you'll care enough to say a prayer for us as we present this Drama. This should be an inspiring Service. I know I'm looking forward to it!

No comments: