Friday, April 6, 2007

Finally Here......Good Friday

I'm definitely an optimist; to me the glass is always half full instead of half empty. I have learned to write my hurts in the sand and carve my benefits in stone. Hurts so that the winds of forgiveness can erase them away; benefits so that NO wind can erase. It's such a benefit to look on the good of things. I had a friend who has gone on to Heaven now, but she was a "wall builder" - if she didn't want to deal with things, she would put that wall of resistance up as a form of manipulation. I was even more determined to "nip it in the bud" (deal with it). I have always felt like it is so much healthier to "speak the truth in love" as the Bible says. What GOOD does it do to build a wall and cause so much damage in a friendship when all one has to do is find a positive way where there's benefits that cause happiness and answers. How did it all get solved? This is where the GOOD of prayer came in. I asked God to show me how to be responsible for myself and how to allow her to be responsible for her self. I also ask Him to teach her about boundaries; what they are and how to establish them instead of walls. I also asked for a big dose to teach me about love which is a good thing. I hope you have "Good Friday" off and enjoy the GOOD life has to offer. I know I will keeping a positive spirit!

No comments: