Monday, April 16, 2007

Monday - Yea!!!

I'm definitely what they call a "proverbial optimist." I would rather be an optimist than a pessimist. To me, it frees me from excess baggage, vanity, and all sorts of things and delivers me to be a BETTER SELF. People want to be around an optimist. There's also a lot of humor in me - I noticed a lot of humor when we did the Drama yesterday at church. Okay - so having yesterday's laughter, to me, makes Monday a Yea!!! Also I did a study on feel great foods - so I'll be reading labels, grocery shopping especially to find "non-fat" chocolate milk which eliminates sinus problems. And to make me more alert, Turkey (whole wheat bread) and instead of using mayo, 1 T. of olive oil. My husband loves oilve oil, but I'll have no problem switching bringing me health in body and spirit!.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

"Proverbial optimist" is an understatement for you dear! You are so full of positive thinking that I believe a mountain would get up and move out of your way if you told it to. I mean that literally too, a real mountain, not the life mountains that we all face moving everyday because I know you move lots of them daily!
What an example of God's way of thinking you are to us. Let's face it, most of us are so "glass half empty" that even reading Carol's post makes us think how in the world can anybody be so happy about Monday and reading grocery labels. I will tell you exactly how--it is not a joy that comes from the world in her, but from the Lord.
We should try really hard to "catch" some of her optimism, maybe then the rest of the world will see Christianity in a different light. Don't be a candle snuffer christian girls, let that little light shine!

Love and Prayers Always