Sunday, April 22, 2007

Being Flexible In A Day's Activities

Yesterday I really had fun. Talk about individual Outreach! At the business next door to our Church, an Organization was having a car wash to fund a trip. Because some of the Staff wanted to park in our Lot, they invited me over to eat hot dogs with them. I not only had the privilege of meeting lots of families (& of course invite them to Church) but have a one-on-one with the Sports Organization Leaders, and Team (plus girlfriends, family, and other friends.) I'm looking forward to seeing some of these dedicated to their sport team again-at Church. Great weather, great exercise, great sports team, and lots of enthusiasm as everyone worked hard to wash those cars and trucks immacutely and still accomplish their trip goal. It was a great feeling to be flexible with my activities and be of help. See ya in Church. My husband has started a new series on Elijah. Can't wait.

No comments: