Saturday, May 2, 2009

What Is Your Passion?

Everyone has the power for greatness - for for fame but greatness, because greatness is determined by service. As far back, as I can recall, my prayer has been the same: "Use me, God. Show me how to take who I am, who I want to be, and what I can do, and use it for a purpose greater thn myself."

All of us need a vision for our lives, and even as we work to achieve the vision, we must surrender it to the power that is greater than we know. It's one of the defining moments and principles of my life that I love to share. God can dream a bigger dream for you than you could ever dream for yourself.

Ignoring your passion is like dying a slow death. Your life is speaking to you every day, all the time and your job is to listen up and find the clues. Passion whispers to you through your feelings, beckoning you toward your highest good. Pay attention to what makes you feel energized, connected, stimulated - what gives you your juice. Do what you love, give it back in the form of service, and you will succeed and triumph! C ya in church tomorrow @ 10 a.m. Q&A afterwards.

No comments: