Sunday, May 24, 2009

Time is to no Essence

Where have I heard that phrase? Hmmm - Getting up at 4 is becoming a habit. It started when our neighbors had an all night part (they have various ages in the fam.) and my inner alarm clock tells me 4 sounds like "get up." It sure is awfully quiet.

Keeps my devotions up to date.

My prayer list keeps up to date.

I have plenty of reading time.

Creating cards is fun!

"Neighborhood watch" is active!

ENCOURAGING THOUGHT:

I Believe...
Two people can look at the exact same
thing and see something totally different...

bACK TO TIME.....

How about you? What time do you arise?

Today at church will be awesome......so meanwhile I will concentrate on the service. It's a "Yea God" thing! Pray for us. Time is drawing close to our retirement in the Pastorate. God gives me plenty of time to be thankful being up this early! C ya in Church!

No comments: