Saturday, May 9, 2009

Awesome!!!!!

Last night after our wonderful date night, we came home to find a FED EX box on the front porch! It was my Happy Mother's Day present from our daughter!!! It was from Martha Stewart's Awesome Company.....so I dived right in to open it. It was the coolest, most awesome Afternoon Tea Hamper with actually what I've been looking for.......Estate Teas, Shortbreads (like the once I'm addicted to at Starbuck's) and Scone Mixes (like the ones I eat constantly at Barnes & Noble)....plus that's not all; Plum Butter (I'm an avid toast eater and was out of "jellies.") Honey, with authentic, classy honey servers...that's awesome.....then, it also had puff pastries (identical to the delicious ones at Starbuck's.) Only Martha Stewart's are more fresh, tasty and addictive!

Usually she sends a totally awesome vase with Martha Stewart roses, but believe me, THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I'VE BEEN DRINKING AND EATING! I told her she was a mind reader because I frequent Starbuck's and Barnes & Noble eating just what she sent. The basket (eloquent) will work perfectly for when I stay with the grandkiddos and I can put my eyeglasses, cell phone, and very personal things in so the cats won't get them. Also can be used as picnic basket for my hubby and I when we go to the park for our picnics!!!! I'm blessed being the Mom of two most AWESOME (there's that word again) kids in the whole wide world!!!

Tomorrow at church my hubby and I both will be wearing a white flower since his Mom passed on to glory last Christmas 2008. It's a special day for us to honor our own Moms as we praise God for their upbringing! And of course we will be giving out flowers to each Mother present at our own Church Service. See you there; 10 a.m.
Happy pre-Mother's Day....come and enjoy your day. I am the most grateful Mom in the world!

No comments: