Friday, May 22, 2009

Celebrate Our Loved Ones

Although I always celebrate Memorial Day thinking about my loved ones that have passed on; a lot of people celebrate the Veteran's who have served in the Armed Forces and gave their lives. Either one, it's a sacred day for me remembering the great days with loved ones and I'm sure my husband knows Vets who have sacrificed for us. At any rate, however you celebrate, enjoy a relaxing day on Monday and I will say I am grateful that the day is a Holiday for all of us.

It seems like yesterday (it was 1970) that we placed a beautiful wreath on the grave of my precious Momma. My heart is full of fond memories of her. She sacrificed a lot by giving birth to so many children. She will always stand out in my life, that's for sure! May your Friday be blessed beyond anything you could ever ask or think!

No comments: