Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sun Up To Sun Down....random thoughts

Wow! Yesterday I worked from sun up to sun down; hence up early. Awe - the still of the morning.....having a cup of delicious coffee my hubby made, and the last thing I remember last night was both of us going to sleep and he said "You are an amazing woman." I slept like a log on that compliment.

Yesterday I was at Church and met some awesome people. God is great, folks! That's all I can say. I hope you don't miss out on His blessings by not acknowledging that He is all knowing, all opnipotent and just a fabulous God! I just know He has blessed me beyond comprehension!

I also had the privilege to make some "Carol's Creative Cards" - some of them would blow your socks off.........I love getting my brain into action and thinking of how to arrange my embellishments and words to uplift the person that receives them!

Get real! Don't spend the rest of your life being SELFISH......put others first and it will come back to you 100 percent!!!!! Have a very happy Wednesday!

No comments: