Friday, May 1, 2009

The Day

"Birth" Day - think back for a moment on your history - not just where you were born but the circumstances that contributed to your being here. Consider what you believed about yourself based on what others told you directly and indirectly since 93 % of communication is through nuance and action, not words. How were you treated? That is what defined how you experienced the world - both the oments when you felt valued and wanted and the oments when you felt wounded and sure you'd never be fulfilled. Thought you've probably had times when you didn't want to press on, yet you have survived your path. You are still here, still standing and what an amazing journey your life has been!

If you're holding anyone elese accountable for your happiness, you're wasting time. Pay attention. Every choice gives you a chance to pave your own road. Keep moving - it's full speed ahead. Get rid of chaos and extra junk you have carried around. Let it go....give it to Salvation Army if you have too many things.....but ladies take some pride in your self and please your husband. Today I'm giving up my freedom as I usually have a "Carol" Day - where I browse for bargains but I'm giving it up so I can do my husband's laundry. He's been a very busy man this week and deserves CLEAN CLOTHES when he starts next week. I press on.......amazing life's journey - I have a husband to please.....I hope these thoughts have been ENCOURAGING. Love & Prayers, Carol 2 more days until Chuch..C ya there!!!

No comments: