Friday, May 8, 2009

God is Great!

And I hope we never forget it! Okay ladies.....it's Mother's Day Sunday and our church will, as always, give a flower to each Mom! I hope we see you there; this Sunday 10 a.m. What a joy to be celebrated as Mother. A great title I hold dear and seriously overjoyed about! I am so happy for our kids and grandkids as they blossom in their lives in all the challenges they are confronted by. That's what Motherhood is all about.......being a cheerleader for your kids and happy that they have great things happen to them. I see so many selfish Mom's who try to make their kids' lives miserable.......my heart goes out to you that you will see how much more fun it is to have a joyful attitude and happiness for them that makes them happy. Oh don't even get me started on that soapbox. May God give you the real joy of being a Mom, not to your husband......but to your precious kids......Love to all the ladies I have had the privilege of having ministry with and happy Mother's Day 2009 for sure!!!!

No comments: