Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Caught Up On Reading

I'm finally caught up on reading.....I've wanted to finish the book "Players At The Game of People" - a novel written by John Brunner who just moved somewhere and being a very unknown person in a foreign country and wrote descriptions of the games people play to get acquainted with you. I couldn't put the book down; however, I don't agree with so many avenues he took to get people to notice him, it was still a book that interested me and I finished it!

And do people still play games? They sure did in the year 1980 that he wrote the book.....I would only recommend the book to anyone that is a "people person" because it brings back to reality how we should be real and transparent (that's my honest opinion) rather than play games........I see right through people who are phoney or who do not want the best of me. I stay away from people who don't bring out the best in me....it drags me downward whirl....and life is too short to be around drainy people. It's a tough world out there, but remember God brings us up to a level of loving, happy living. I'm looking for friends who will "check in" with me to at least see how I am doing and returning the love toward them is the name of my game!!!!!! Have a happy Tuesday filled with reading, goal setting, and great stuff to make this world a better place!!!!

No comments: