Wednesday, May 27, 2009

He's The Cooler Than Cool Legend Rocker!

From the early beginning of U2, I have always been interested in reading the life of Bono who is quite a legend and also a great family man. Husband of 23 years, father of four who always sings his heart out. And I love what he says about his wife. In this one article I've been reading from Oprah's book: "My wife is cool. Oh, yeah. She's quite a character. And she has a very strong sense of herself. She's capable of extraordinary things. Right now she's working on a new way of doing business in apparel. It involves fair trade practices in which people in Third World countries get paid properly and get health insurance - and you still make a fortune. It may be one of the biggest brands in the next years, so watch out. It's called Edun. My wife is not ambitious in any way you may be familiar with. For her, ambition is a slow kind of burning. If each partner wants the other to realize his or her potential, the relationship will probably be okay. If one has to sacrifice for the other, which is so often the case, I don't think it's as good as two people trying to outdo each other (with support)."

He says his life consists of living "under the celebrity radar." He says he has very little memory about his childhood. Anyway, I enjoy reading articles about him, his life, his passion for mankind and his family. And I love to listen to his "slow" songs. He sounds like a really great husband along with all the other incredible talent and I'm sure the favorite number one singer among the world!!! It has sure made my day reading about him and sharing it on my blog.

No comments: