Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Empowerment

There is an interesting correlation between women's business success and their marital status. If you look at male executives, someone has said 95 percent of them are married. If you look at female executives, 80 to 90 percent of them are unmarried. What does that tell us? It tells us that for a man, having a wife means having a support system, someone to provide domestic nurturance while he is the bread winner. Can we have it all? Well, maybe...just not all at once. Because women want to sacrifice by having a family and be a Mom and take care of the home. Power can be taken but not given. The process of the taking is empowerment in itself. I believe women run around fearful because they are jealous of someone else or angry because they don't always have what they want. I've actually seen them throw fits like a kid and that's sad. I say get your power back and priorities in order. Nine times out of ten they'll admit they haven't picked their Bible up in months!!! Hey ladies.....that's our power source!!!!! Stay in the word!

I have a lot of things to prove to myself.
One is that I can live with empowerment and not let anyone take it away from me. If it happens I get it back quickly! Have a happy Tuesday!

No comments: