Monday, May 4, 2009

Pre-Birthday Week

....for whom this time????? Our very own granddaughter who has already reached the "double digits" so add another year to that and you have 11 great super years! She is an amazing granddaugher; determined, creative, loyal, strong, fun, and has some very strong character traits. (Also very talented...oh my gosh it would take all day to write about her talents even at the age of 11!) Actually, this grandma and grandpa think she is a "spitten image of her Daddy" which of course is our son. I just hope and pray she has a great pre-birthday week and I can hardly wait to wish her the greatest birthday ever and a saying she has acquired "shop 'til she drops!!!" She is definitely loving! Her parents are raising a good one and the one thing I love so much is that her brother (who is 8 now) admires his sister and that's a super quality in and of itself. She is named after me and her other grandma....Taylor Carol.....what a fabulous joy that gives me.....so happy birthday, Taylor Carol and many many wishes come true for you! I love you! Grandma

No comments: