Wednesday, May 20, 2009

"Dancing With The Stars"

I'm one of these people who stays awake to watch something I want to watch on TV. I fell asleep for the last 20 minutes of "Dancing With The Stars" last night but when I read it on MSN who won, I was shocked! After staying awake all those Mon. & Tues. nights, I need a gold medal, but on the last one, falling asleep. Ugh!!! Oh well, yesterday was a very busy day so I deserved the rest! I just knew Melissa would get it!

Oh well, life goes on! It was fun watching it. What more could their bodies do? I know it looks like hard work.

Speaking of hard work. Training a dog not to jump on the back glass door....I promise I won't give up! A) I'm tired of cleaning it and B)It ruins the door...oh well, it will happen. I got my training from a guy at PetsMart. I hope you enjoy your day filled with whatever it takes to make your day! Encourage someone today....it's fun!

No comments: