Monday, May 25, 2009

Keep This Day Eventful

I know that God looks for His children and meets us where we are.....I was talking to a lady Saturday who said "The Lord found me in a reject bin." She was such a lovely lady, I could not imagine that!!!!

I had forgotten that scars and flaws and nail prints can be marks of love.

I had become used to living in winter until God called for this beautiful day.

I never could have imagined that this place of the beginning of a new life would happen. I'm sure the lady I met with was a purpose God had to just praise my comings and goings.

However, I am trusting family and the Lord and people who are the shining lights to me. Psalm 27:1 says "Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?" I will keep this day eventful to pass happy thoughts through my mind, soul, and spirit. I'm sure that as I enter into this new country called "retirement" I will find people who are expressing their joy to me for what I am going to experience. Pause a moment and remember those who have already reached the portals of glory and say "You added tons and tons of joy to me, that's for sure!"

Keep This Day Eventful!!! (& peaceful) : )

No comments: