Friday, May 15, 2009

I'm A White Cake Person

Midway through a lunch I was having with a friend, my eyes focused on a menu left that had desserts in it. The focus by me was on a white cake! Dessert? Hmmmm - I've even gone so far as to get hostess twinkies and eaten one of the celephane wrapped piece - but only one. Eating two would be getting the bulging feeling....but that satisfied my hunger for a piece of white cake. This will keep me in check and healthy.....not two pieces of white cake, but only ONE. I think that is where we women get ourselves in trouble but nipping at another piece of cake and another....It's not as difficult for me because I'm not a sweet eater, but whoa for the discipline...one will do and only one. My very favorite white cake is coconut!!! How about you? Put yourself first; have your cake and eat it to!!! This is your a-ha moment having the cake YOU want! Have fun! I call it instant restoratives...have it your way. Actually hot tea is better to drink with dessert rather than coffee. And that's my take on my very favorite piece of cake!

C ya in Church.....2 more days and Service begins at 10 a.m.

No comments: