Sunday, June 1, 2008

Hang On To Hope!

Where would we be without Hope?

Here's an Albert Einstein quote: "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

That's the way I live my life......it gives me HOPE as though we have miracles happen every day! I look for them! Trust me, they do happen!

Whether you believe you CAN or you belive you can't - you're right either way!

Cya in church. 10 a.m. (W.O.W. 9 a.m.) I'm exciting about a lady I spoke with yesterday that is going to visit our church today! Yea!!!! That's what it's all about. Remember to hang on to HOPE! I hope you have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Hi Carol,

I enjoy reading the quotes of Albert Einstein. He was such a brilliant man and very wise. I believe in miracles and have seen many. Miracles are all around and sometimes we do not see them but feel them.

Carol Donnelson said...

Hey Mary - you're brilliant! You were able to leave a comment! I'll check with you to see how easy (or difficult it was)....bring on the miracles! Yes, I definitely am a miracle believer! Thanks for comment!
Yay!!!