Friday, June 20, 2008

FF (Finally Friday!)

I've been looking forward to Friday. It seems like all the things I didn't get done on MTWTh can be wrapped up on Friday. Whoopee.....plus no cooking b/c of FNDN (Friday Night Date Night).......my girlfriend read my blog and said why don't you tell where you go and what you do on FNDN? I said, no, that's the fun of it...We're public peeps as it is....why should our private life be so public??? Nay, nay, nay!

I will say, this might sound corny but I celebrate him and he celebrates me. And the first thing that pops into my head when I say that is the theme song that Julie sang in Sound of Music.... "Love Makes World Go Round," love makes the love go round, etc. I've been singing the lyrics of that song for the past couple of years. We all ask a similar question is the comfort of that song true? Can I truly get in the Love feeling that the song says and make "love go 'round?" As I continue to have conversations with women from all walks of life and the many common hurts we all share, perhaps we all need to spread a little love around. Love comes from God first and we find verse after verse in the Bible to call upon God and thank him for the love He has given us well!

No comments: