Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!!!!

The world lost a life -
A face you can't see
A voice you can't hear
A hand you can't hold.
Memories
Some fade

Some stay
As clear and bright
As a beautiful summer sun.
They visit us...comfort us
Until the day we are reunited.
Sheer joy.
What a day that will be.......

We lost a super great person when my father-in-law passed on to glory. He always treated me like a queen! My own Dad is passed away several years ago.....but we still have the phenomenal memories and fun being around my own husband who is a fabulous Dad and our Son who is a totally awesome Dad.....and we had so much fun already celebrating Father's Day last night with them.....It is my sincere hope that all Fathers get what they truly deserve......a marvelous day!!!!!

See ya in church 10:00 a.m. There will be a gift given to each Dad. Happy Father's Day each one of you beloved Dads!!!!!

No comments: