Saturday, June 7, 2008

That Was Easy-My Eventful Shopping Experience

A few months ago I had to go to the Office Supply Store and purchase some office supplies, of course. But this time I took our Grandson --- it's a kid's dream because he's seen his Dad's or Mom's supply of office products.....but he found this noise maker that (was annoying) when you push the button, it says "that was easy!" To this day, I have no earthly idea what happened to that noise maker, but I've had the thing go off in my head as yesterday spending at least three to four hours buying a new pair of COMFORTABLE shoes. Although, I was not about to give up....the Sales Associate at Macy's stayed with me....I have to wear "Clark's" shoes for a number of reasons which I won't go into. Actually main reason...they fit my feet and although they are expensive, they are so comfortable when I shop 'til I drop!!!!! If they are comfortable enough, I don't really drop....they provide the energizer bunny shopping!!! (a-ha)

Have you noticed Sales Associates that sell shoes, to me, must get a pretty good commission as she stayed with me. Clark's has new styles and she kept telling me, most of the ladies that stand on their feet wear a certain kind. Of course, I tried that one on....did NOTHING for me. Okay....After the tenth style (I also opted to change to Naturalizer or Liz Claiborne...no, no, no...ouch!) I chose comfort. They're not really what I would call snazzy looking, but they fit my foot perfectly! On sale for $49 - can't beat that with a stick....but the Clark's I run around in will have to be thrown away...they look like who done it, so now I will wear the new ones all summer.............SO THAT WAS EASY!!!!

The good news is I splurged and bought a purse at Target that matches the shoes exactly!!!! And that was EASY! I always look for the Sales Associate to help me...four eyes are better than two...and she found the perfect purse for me. So, I have a purse feddish (most women do) so as I go to the Granduation event today...I'll be in style...I'm sure we will have to walk a long ways to the Event Center!

I wish our Granddaughter would have been with me....because I surely did shop 'til I dropped....but remembering the visit to the Office Supply and the "That was EASY" noisemaker our Grandson found made my shopping fun!!!! And if you can't have fun, don't go.....'cause it's more fun to be blessed to buy something instead of looking at other shoppers buy!!!! So, those are my happy thoughts about my outlandish spending adventure ..... ON ME! Happy Saturday to you!!!!

No comments: