Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ancient or Relevant?????

Obviously, you can tell I'm an avid morning person. This morning I went out on the patio with the adorable, precious dogs and we were having fun. (I'm talking about very early) When I came back in, I heard the vivacious dog barking a lot, like a cat walked by or a person....who knows. (My husband says it could have even been a leaf blowing a way by the wind!!!!)

So, as quickly as daylight approaches, I note with interest our neighbors were tp'd.........I thought that was an ancient ordeal (what else would it be called?) Well, it is kind of funny.......they did a good job and the tp is rolled out in a form of tic,tac, puzzle in neatness. It must be more relevant than I thought; because those neighbors have been tp'd at least four times this year alone! All I can hope for is that the sprinkler system doesn't come on or it would be gross trying to clean up that mess!!!

Never a dull moment in my life....life is full of fun, that's for sure!!! Make it a good day!!!

No comments: