Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Daylight

I personally wonder how people still can sleep when it is daylight outside. My feet hit the floor just before daylight and then when I see it (daylight) it's gorgeous!!! At the same time, when it become very dark night....my sweet eyelids close into such a peaceful sleep!

What's on my mind this early in the morning? Being very grateful for health, happiness and amazed at how God is so fabulous and supplying just every need! He says in Philippians 4 He will supply....why should I even wonder? I'm just so thankful! How about you? Do you take for granted all the needs He supplies for you, or do you just plod along........... and I wonder if we all forget to give Him honor and praise? Each day, I say a prayer and cannot thank Him for all His provisions and I hope this is encouragement to pass on!

No comments: