Friday, June 6, 2008

Respect

I always feel like there is so very much respect shown to me from everyone and I appreciate it. It's always so much joy to be around people who are grateful and respectful. I will honestly proclaim - as each year progresses, I feel myself noticing how younger people (oh, at the Bank, Corporate World, Theatres, Churches, Grocery Store, Hairdresser, etc. places I frequent to) call me Miss Carol. Of couse, I'm married...they don't know a lot about my life, but they say my personality is efferdescent and they love my enthusiasm! And the truth is I'm on Cloud 98 because I'm in the older (cool) category with the 25 to 42 age people who constantly talk to me and ask me how I'm doing. I'm so respected. Even the other age group categories saying pleasant things to me!

It does each one of us a world of good to brag on ourself at times, so this will be the post I would categorize as "bragging on self - regarding respect" Some have said I'm definitely with the program - so that's what matters......appreciation and respect!!!! This is going to be a very busy day, so I had better get my own day started and tackle each task with vim and vigor!!! Have fun - Be Positive - it's Friday!!!!

No comments: