Thursday, June 26, 2008

Energy

People ask me: Where do you get your energy? I believe energy begats energy! Over the years I've learned to focus my energy on the present, to be fully aware of what's happening in every moment and not to worry about what should have happened, what's going wrong, or what might come next. Yet because I give out so much information and absorb so many people's stories every day, if I didn't find a way to decompress, I'd be totally ineffective - and probably a little crazy, too.

Take care of yourself so you can better care for others is an idea many women I talk to still can't embrace. Keep a gratitude journal --- energy will come rolling in - be grateful. Trust your husband that he is phenomenal in all ways! That will drain your energy if you are always thinking about how to make him live his life.

I'm not real sure I answered the question where do you get your energy? I guess I can say - I don't dwell on drainy things.....always looking at the good in others and the love that comes back to me. Putting positive thoughts and happy thoughts into my mind......being able to be grateful and not carry grudges. .....some day I'll blog more on this question. Have a great Thursday and make someone's day!!!!

No comments: