Monday, June 2, 2008

I'm Definitely A Lucky Mom!

......there are so many answers to life's delimas.....
knowing someone cares enough to ask me what I've been
up to is such a lift! Our daughter is so caring. She
knows my life consists of soooo many answers to helping
women and is she is so supportive and encouraging....
..beautiful in all ways...what a fabulous
person, let alone I gave birth to her!!! Wow!!! I'm
the luckiest Mom having a daughter like her and I love
the way she gives me super phenomenal advice to not "over-
do" (she knows me like a book) and I need to hear that (be-
cause I do overdo) Ugh! About me.....I will sift care-
fully through this week which is a very busy week and
take some time to "smell the beautiful flowers" I planted
in our yard. I hope you do the same! Happy Monday!

No comments: