Saturday, June 28, 2008

Gratitude Archive

Most of you know I DO Carol's Creative Cards. I have created a "Gratitude Archive"
Whenever someone sends me a note of thanks for something I did or said, I save it - and I put it in a place where it can easily be retrieved. I collect these notes in a box and take them out and read them when my spirits need a lift. If you (or me) ever have a day when we cannot remember anything good we ever did, or anyone who ever appreciatedus, just take out of the gratitude box a card and spend a few moments absorbing it.........reminding us of our worth!

Speaking of worth, W.O.W. (Women of Worth......WOW also spells Mom upside down) is tomorrow morning at 9 a.m. Come on ladies....you can do it...9 a.m. is not too early! Also, 2nd & 10 class taught for the Men is also at 9! C ya there!!! W.O.W. Subject: "Have you ever tried to harm yourself?"

No comments: