Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Please YOU!

How much of your life will you have to consume before you can please you?

Every day, passion speaks to us through our feelings. That's why when you allow yourself to become anesthetized by what others think, you literally block yourself from living the life you were called to live. And as you become clearer about who you really are, you'll be better able to decide what is best for you - the first time around. The people who truly love you want you to love yourself. That's your great support system! Remember - every day brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, pay attention and enjoy every moment!

Trust me, I'm around a lot of self-centered person's and I know I am not self-centered, so I can enjoy things that please me and I know you can because of that fact (not being so self absorbed).....so go ahead please YOU today and make it a positive, kind, enjoyable day!

No comments: